BEAUTY DIY: PEEL OFF MASK TO DEEP CLEAN PORES AND REMOVE BLACKHEADS
We are all familiar with peel-off masks especially the charcoal peel off mask and citrus peel off masks that not only peel off dead skin cells and blackheads but also cleanses the pores and makes skin clear and soft.
Peel off masks that we get commercially are very expensive and making them at home can give similar or better results and is cheaper as well! Below is an easy DIY for milk and gelatin peel off pore strips along with its benefits:
- Milk can give you even skin tone, remove tan from your face, repair fine lines and can improve your complexion.
- Milk can cleanse your pores and help you keep your skin clean and clear.
- Regular usage of milk for skin keeps it glowing and shiny.
- Gelatin and milk pore peel-off strips also removes facial hair, blackheads and white heads that makes skin smooth and soft. Additionally, it also removes dead skin layer that improves your complexion and evens out your skin tone.
- Milk is anti-inflammatory in nature hence temporary inflammation caused by pulling off the hair calms down soon and present acne too heals up quickly.
- The peel-off mask also moisturizes the skin and keeps it soft and smooth for good 3-4 days.
- If you have any dark spots and marks on your face, regular usage if this peel-off mask lightens them giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Pores seem tightened and less prominent if the peel-off mask is used regularly- about 2-3 times a week!
- Regular usage ensures that your skin does not get tanned in summers.
- This peel-off pore strip mask is very easy to make and the ingredients should be readily available in your kitchen!
RECIPE FOR DIY PORE STRIPS USING MILK AND GELATIN:
Things you need –
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatin.
- To make the mask, firstly add in 1 tablespoon gelatin into a clean and dry bowl and then add in 2-3 tablespoons of milk.
- Give it a good stir and keep it for 5-10 minutes for the gelatin to dissolve with occasional stirring.
This will ensure that the gelatin gets well incorporated with milk after heating it.
- This will ensure that the gelatin gets well incorporated with milk after heating it.
- Now, microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until you get a creamy consistency of the mixture.
- If you do not have a microwave, you can simply warm it up in a double boiler with continues stirring.
- Another trick is to pour hot milk directly into the gelatin so that you do not have to warm it later.
- Now, after the mixtures is touchable yet warm, apply it on your face carefully making sure it does not get near your eyebrows and hair line as it can make removal painful.
- Use finger tips or popsicle stick to apply the mask.
- Let the mask dry for about 30 minutes and the peel it off gently in upward direction.
Finally, wash off any remains, pat dry and apply a soothing toner and moisturizer. You are done!