The combination of lemon water and turmeric is a powerful energizer and rejuvenator of the body. If you consume it each day in the mornings you will get many benefits. Turmeric does not cause any side effects like the synthetic medications and has been proven to treat at least 160 health issues.
Turmeric provides antiseptic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties which combat free radicals and treat issues that are resistant to conventional therapies. This powder is an essential part in the Indian cuisine as it provides fantastic aroma and flavor.
The lemon helps in cleaning the liver, lukewarm helps digestion, and the turmeric boosts the effectiveness by 10 times. This needs to become your morning routine to promote body functions and restore your well-being and health. The beverage will provide you with a long lasting feeling of satiety and promotes weight loss. These are some other benefits of the beverage:
- Breaks down toxins and enhances the libido;
- Helps in processing ingested sugar and prevent high blood sugar spikes associated with diabetes;
- Breaks down dietary fat after eating;
- Cleans the body of toxins and promotes weight loss;
- Fights depression;
- Averts aging related brain problems like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease due to the anti-inflammatory properties;
- Boosts energy levels and treats chronic constipation;
- Supports proper food digestion and stimulate bile production;
- Prevents common colds, boosts digestion, and strengthens the immune system;
- Turmeric is able to inhibit the growth and development of all cancer types.
Turmeric and lemon water recipe
- A cup of warm water;
- 1 tsp of raw organic honey (optional);
- Juice of half of lemon;
- ½-¼ tsp of turmeric;
- A pinch of black pepper.
How to prepare it: heat some water and add black pepper, turmeric, honey, and lemon juice. Mix it well and consume it. Mix it permanently the turmeric will fall at the bottom.