Welcome all who hate doing the laundry. We know It is boring, exhausting, and sometimes some stains just won’t go away.
Also it is very hard to find a nice cheap detergent. So we are going to change some things here, because we will present one ingredient that can solve all your problems.
Your nerves, money and effort for something else will be saved with just a little white vinegar to your washing machine drum.
Here we give you 10 reasons to use white vinegar with laundry.
- Pour half a cup of white vinegar on your clothes before you put them in the machine.
White vinegar protects the color of your clothes, decreases any soapy remains after washing and increases the power of your laundry detergent.
- Use some vinegar instead of your fabric softener. Pour it in the designated compartment of your washing machine.
White vinegar has the same effect, and the only difference is that it does not damage the environment and is very softer
- Acid in white vinegar eliminates deodorant marks and sweat from your white clothes.
- After the washing powder detergents leave residues on the clothes, and your sensitive skin won’t like this. Just add 1/2 cup of white vinegar to your laundry and you will prevent this.
- White vinegar can also neutralizes unpleasant smells. We do not want our laundry to smell on cigarette, right?
- Mix hot water and half a cup of vinegar and soak your clothes in it. Leave them to stay overnight, and wash them as usual. Extra tip: Spray stains with pure vinegar essence, and rub carefully.
- Vinegar will remove fuzz and animal hairs from some fabrics for you. You will see how your dry clothes are clean and have no hairs on them.
- Also the acid in white vinegar will take care of the static charge.
- Add 6 tbsp. white vinegar in your hand wash, and leave it to soak for 30 minutes. You can use the same method when washing underwear and swimwear.
- You can use vinegar for cleaning and descaling your machine, and without using harsh chemicals.
Share these tips with others, and save your clothes from stains and unpleasant smells.